Skip to main content

Another testimonial from a new driving Instructor!

"Hi my name is Mark Williams, two years ago I decided I would look into becoming a driving instructor, and so my research began. After many months of in-depth research and analysing all the packages offered by all the major driving schools I decided to go with KISS driving school. KISS driving school were the only company that didn't seem as if their priority was to take money from me while I train, at the time my finances were limited and kiss Tailored payments to suit me. Unlike any other company KISS started me on my training straightaway preparing me for ADI part two and part three literally from day one. All of my training has been unlimited and local to where I live, they also offered training in other areas to which I could turn up to with classroom sessions whenever I like. The whole time I was training with KISS I knew I had chosen the right company, progress was made every week and my goal was getting closer. Seven months later I passed my part three at last getting my green badge and qualifying as an ADI. For anybody looking to become a driving instructor, I would 110% recommend KISS driving school to get you there. I have had a lot of tuition from various instructors but my main instructor assigned to me was Neil Turner from Wimborne, I feel that his ability to get you to the level to become an ADI is 2nd to none! Thank you Neil and all at KISS!"

Popular posts from this blog

Become a Driving Instructor in Essex

Saturday afternoon and its time for a bit of ADI Training in East London with KISS Trainer Tony working with four of our trainees. As usual some off the trainees are working on ADI Part 2 and others are working on ADI Part 3 .  The KISS Driving Instructor Training programme is available six days a week at locations througout the South of England. Our course is hands on and delivered in-car and we provide unlimited training to become a driving instructor . Our client centred learning techniques are possibly ten years ahead of most other training programmes.

become a Driving Instructor in Croydon

KISS Trainer Rod and KISS Trainer Frances held their weekly ADI Training session in Anerley, South London today with four trainee instructors. Atta from Woolwich completed a Part 2 and Part 3 session and recieved very positive feedback for his efforts to become a driving instructor . Fatumah from Mitcham has been sitting in on lessons with some of our instructors and that is enabling her to understand better what she is trying to achieve with her own driving instructor training programme. Our unique training aids help trainee driving instructors to develop a good structure and the technique needed to deliver Client Centred Learning .  

ADi Trainees Get Together In Anerley, South London

Rod reports lots of trainees at driving instructor training in Anerley, South London this afternoon. ADi training works so much better when trainees get together and help each other as well as get a session each with the trainers. Everyone believes they can become a driving instructo r simply because they get so much help.